A True LED Fresnel
Pegasus looks like a Fresnel because it is a Fresnel. No more cumbersome lens changes, no more edges that cannot be cut…just high quality, controllable, soft-edged, light. Using less than 150 Watts, the Pegasus 6 is a replacement for conventional 500w fresnels while the Pegasus 8 outperforms it’s 750w incandescent counterpart. Pegasus offers excellent output and color using traditional color filters such as Roscolux, Lee Filters, or GamColor.
Easy to Install, Easy to Use
Just starting the move to LED’s? No problem. Pegasus plugs right into your existing SCR or IGBT dimmers. Moving to DMX-per-fixture control? Pegasus also operates on constant or switched power with high resolution DMX dimming control. Need to shutter the light off the curtains? Pegasus uses the same barndoors, color frames, and accessories as its traditional cousins.. Tired of constantly changing lamps? Pegasus features a high efficiency 50,000 hour LED source.
- True LED replacement for 500w and 750w halogen Fresnel Spotlights
- Mains Dimmable or DMX Control
- No lenses required! 10-70 degree manual spot/ flood
- Exceptional color rendering using traditional filters (“gel”)
- Available in four (4) different Color temperatures
- All metal construction, proudly made in the USA!
- Fully RDM Compliant
- 8 or 16-bit DMX-512A operation for smooth, stepless fades
- Remote Configuration available via RDM
- Standard 7.5″ accessory holder
- C-Clamp, Color Frame and Safety Cable included
|Pegasus 6 Data Sheet|
|Pegasus 8 Data Sheet|
|Quick Start Guide|