The EDI-120 is a next generation retrofit electronics package designed specifically for upgrading the EDI Mark VII performance dimmer racks making system replacement unnecessary. This full-featured, ETL Listed, state-of-the-art unit provides a direct digital interface to any of today’s modern lighting communication protocols.
Full featured, hi-resolution dimming with ultra-fast response. Exclusive “lamp warming” techniques extends lamp life considerably. An environmentally and financially responsible solution that offers unsurpassed high performance in a matter in minutes!
- Compatible with O.E.M. dimmer rack wiring for fast easy installation.
- Unique “lamp warming” feature lowers the dimmer to cold lamp filament by up to 70% resulting in significantly increased lamp filament life and lower cost of ownership.
- 120 hi-resolution digital outputs with individual dimmer profile selection.
- Dual opto-isolated DMX512 inputs with built-in protocol manager.
- Analog and dedicated dry contact BMS inputs for interface with HVAC, security and fire alarms.
- “Load Shed” inputs for power management, occupancy sensor or photocell interface.
- LCD user interface for ease of set up and monitoring. Site programmable via a user-friendly, intuitive and self-prompting menu structure. No laptop computer or special software is required!
- Dimmer rack thermal shutdown protection.
- 24″ x 3.5″ (2RU) rack mount modular design.
- Optional Ethernet node supports a wide range of communication protocols including Net2, Strand, ArtNet, ACN (Net3) and Pathport.
- Removable memory dongle permits remote/off site backup of configuration data and ease of future firmware upgrades.
- Up to 10 year product warranty available!
Learn More About EDI MX Processor Retrofits
Learn more about how the MX-3000 Dimmer Rack Retrofit Module can save you downtime and extend the life of your existing MX dimmer rack.